NWSA TTT2 Practical Exam.
Due to NWSA notification requirements we do not pre-schedule open enrollment exam appointments. If you do not see dates on the product calendar, please email email@example.com for available dates and appointment times.
If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the candidate handbook (link below) which contains details about your upcoming exam. Please remember this is a proctored exam, and not a class. Your appointment slot will begin promptly at the top of the hour for your scheduled appointment time. Please DO NOT BE LATE. We have all the climbing gear necessary for the exam, however, we recommend you bring your own if possible so that you are familiar with the function of specific equipment you will be using. Exam results will be returned by NWSA directly to the candidate within 12-15 business days.
***New Registration Process: Please Read***
- Beginning March 1, 2022 NWSA TTT1 and TTT2 candidates must preregister with NWSA prior to taking the practical exam.
- Pacific Safety Solutions can complete this process for you, or it can be completed by the employer or candidate representative.
- Our charge is $100 per candidate to complete the registration process plus $100 per candidate for the NWSA fee for a total of $200 per candidate.
- If you choose to register your own personnel, please note that candidates must arrive to the exam with complete registration through NWSA for the practical exam. Candidates who do not arrive with their authorization code will forfeit their exam appointment.
- The NWSA candidate registration page can be accessed here.
Our facility address is:
921 Poinsettia Ave Ste. 6
Vista CA 92081
WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS ON NWSA PRACTICAL EXAMS.
EXAMS CANCELLED 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EXAM APPOINTMENT TIME WILL BE ISSUED A CREDIT FOR THE FULL VALUE OF THE EXAM. EXAMS CANCELLED INSIDE OF 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EXAM APPOINTMENT TIME WILL NOT BE ISSUED A CREDIT OR REFUND.